Your privacy is very important to us. Martingale does not rent, sell, share, loan, or trade personal information about you with other people or companies. Martingale only collects data from you that is necessary to process your orders, navigate our websites efficiently, and send you email-based marketing material that you have opted into. Martingale uses Google Analytics and other analytics platforms to analyze data internally, but none of this data is shared with other people or companies. Martingale is committed to your privacy and follows applicable laws for privacy and data protection in accordance with domestic and international agencies, including guidelines for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal Information Collected
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Credit-card data to be processed by a third-party payment gateway
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Your Device and Location
We automatically receive and record information on our server logs, including your IP address, the web request, and one or more cookies which may uniquely identify your browser. These server logs may also include your browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. This information is not shared with other people or companies.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market-research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Analytics
Like many websites, our sites employ cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your site usage.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the sites, such as a product image, can function as a web beacon.
Martingale utilizes Google Analytics and other analytics platforms to analyze data internally. Martingale does not share any of this analytical data with other people or companies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We do not and will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct-marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. You can click unsubscribe from any of our marketing emails. You can also contact us directly via email.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where applicable, you may request that we:
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct-marketing purposes
- Update personal information that is out of date or incorrect
- Provide you with your personal information
- Cease processing of your personal information
- Delete certain information which we are holding about you (request that you be forgotten)
How to Contact Us
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below:
18939 120th Ave NE
Bothell, WA 98011