Re-create the look of Kim Diehl's world-famous appliqué with ease. Why choose Kim Diehl's Best Appliqué Freezer Paper?
- 8 1/2" x 11" sheets can be used with inkjet printers and photocopiers (not for use with laser printers or laser photocopiers).
- Flat, single-page sheets make tracing, cutting, and storage easy.
- The ideal weight makes preparing and stitching appliqué motifs for both machine and hand techniques a snap!
- The waxy side of each sheet has just the right amount of "hold" when pressed onto fabric, yet it releases easily once your stitching is complete.
- The updated value pack includes 50 sheets!
No posts found
After falling in love with a sampler quilt pattern in the late 1990s, Kim Diehl impulsively purchased it, taught herself the steps to make it, and then realized she was smitten with quiltmaking. As her newfound passion blossomed into a full-time career, Kim began publishing her original designs, traveling nationally to teach her approachable quiltmaking methods, and ultimately designing fabrics--a dream come true for a girl who once wondered if she had what it took to make a single quilt!
Using modern time-saving techniques enables Kim to be prolific in her quiltmaking, and there's always something new in the works. Her favorite quilts feature scrappy color schemes sewn from a mix of richly hued prints, and her designs often blend traditionally inspired patchwork with applique designs.
In addition to authoring numerous books, including her Simple series with Martingale, Kim continues to design quilting fabric collections and Simple Whatnots Club projects in her signature scrap-basket style for Henry Glass & Co.
After retiring from an extensive travel and teaching schedule, Kim now spends her days at home doing what she loves most: designing quilts and fabrics, baking, stitching, gardening, and being a nana to her two young granddaughters as she teaches them to love all things creative.
View more titles by Kim Diehl